Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday to Dean!! The old coot is 40! Can you believe it?!? 40!!!! Oh my god! I feel like I'm getting so old!! Ahhhhhh! First, I should let you know that there are no pics of Dean in this post since he is still at work. I'll post another one when he actually gets to celebrate his big day! (40...OMG!!!!) Anyway, last night the girls and I made him a cake...chocolate, of course! They helped with the adding of ingredients and using the electric mixer and I put it in the oven. After it was done and cooled, we frosted and decorated it. Here's Drew writing "Happy Birthday".



Luci is the taste-tester. She gave it her stamp of approval!
More, it needs more!!
Ta da!!

Luci wrote this little concerto for her Daddy's birthday! Enjoy! (By the way, the earmuffs she is wearing are supposed to be the kind that musicians wear when they are recording their songs. She came up with this on her own, don't ask me where she got it from!)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful children . Roz friend of Janice and fellow chiarian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Roz! But I'm not the one with Chiari, that's my sister-in-law. She has a link to my blog from hers(Little Brother Max).

    ReplyDelete