Sunday, June 21, 2009

This, that and the other...

Last weekend, we headed to Jellystone campground to have a little fun. The water was warm...NOT! But the girls loved it anyway! Here, they get a tow from Daddy.


Luci was too cold to want to stay in the water, but the other two posed for a cool photo-op! Incidentally, I was working a wedding this day, so the photographer was Dean for this shot!

Working on their tans!

Luci's class held a Father's Day celebration at school. Here she is making her gift for her special Daddy!

Back to camping at Jellystone (2 differnt cameras means the photos got mixed up and I don't feel like rearranging at the moment!)
She goes nowhere without her doll!

Three of the prettiest girls you'll ever see!
The site next to us had this happy girl! What I origianally thought was a summer haircut turned out to be the short-haired version of a St. Bernard. Her name is Matilda.

Happy Graduation to Luci! She is now an official Kindergartener!
Receiving her "diploma" from her teacher, Mrs. S. (aka Sue whom we camp with!)

Both grandmother's attended!


Just after singing a song, not doing much, just being her usual cute self!
I apologize for the angle of this video. I have to learn not to turn my camera on it's side for video shots. It was cute though, so I included it anyway. This is the pool at Jellystone campground.

No comments:

Post a Comment