Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa's one lucky fella!

Santa may be lucky to have this stunner for a wife, but we're pretty lucky to have her, too! Every year my mom dresses up as Mrs. Claus for our local Xmas parade, a local Xmas show and for parties when her Mrs. C schedule doesn't conflict with another event. This year, she wasn't able to attend the party where Dean dressed up as Santa as it was the same day as the parade. Today, after a Xmas show performance, she stopped by to have her picture taken with the girls. Here are the results!



She has put countless hours and beau coup bucks into making her own costume (something I have plans to do myself this coming year for Dean) and her efforts really show. She has worn this costume for the last few years and has decided to retire it. She already has her new costume in the works.
I've said it before, but it bears repeating. Of all the Mrs. Clauses I've ever seen, she by far surpasses them all! Not only does she look the part better than anyone else, but she acts the part perfectly. Anyone who knows her won't doubt that a bit!

Today's quote:

If I were not an atheist, I would believe in a God who would choose to save people on the basis of the totality of their lives and not the pattern of their words. I think he would prefer an honest and righteous atheist to a TV preacher whose every word is God, God, God, and whose every deed is foul, foul, foul. ~Isaac Asimov

1 comment:

  1. Meema Rocks!!! She really is the BEST Mrs. Claus there is...hands down!!!!!

    ReplyDelete