Thursday, March 25, 2010

My crazy girlies!

Spirit Week at school! The girls love this week! Not only are there lots of activities going on there, but they get to dress differently every day! Monday, they got to wear their jammies to school. Tuesday was twin day...we do twin day often as they have a lot of similar clothes anyway! The picture below is what they wore for Wacky Wednesday!


Close-up of the lovely hair-do's! Ha ha!!
This morning, they walked out the door in these get-ups for Beach Day!

Tomorrow isn't really a named day, but they get to wear hats. Luci is on Team Blue, so she'll wear something blue and Drew is on Team red, and will wear red. I'll find out tomorrow which team "won" Spirit Week and let you know! Also happening tomorrow, my brother's 40th birthday! Happy birthday you old fart! On Saturday, is my chorus' annual show! I'll be sure to post some shots if I can find time to take any pics!

The eye stuff is going well. Had my week follow-up yesterday and both eyes are 20/15! Yay! I LOVE not having glasses glued to my face! Next on the list is trying to lose some weight! I've lost about 20 pounds since August (mostly stress weight loss, unfortunately) and now I'm getting serious! I joined a twice weekly Zumba class and I.LOVE.IT!!! Wow! SOOOO much fun! Just what I need to keep me motivated and to stick with it! If I can find another class somewhere near-by, I'll bump it up to 3 times a week! It's that fun! Anyway, if you don't know what Zumba is, look it up online! Or better yet...find a class and try it yourself! You'll get hooked!

Today's quote:

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. ~Maria Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment