Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girly Girls

Yesterday, it was sunny and in the 60's. Dean pulled the camper into the driveway and put out the slides so I could get in there and start cleaning. I spent several hours just listening to music, washing drawers, the fridge, microwave, etc. I was in a great mood just thinking about how soon we'd be getting the camper dirty again! TODAY, on the other hand, it is snowing. Yes, SNOWING on April 27th! It's a real bummer, but the weatherman assures us that this coming weekend will be lovely...so I guess it's tolerable for a few days. Since the weather is so miserable out, I decided to be productive inside. Last week, I cut out some fabric to make some cute canopies over the girls' beds and today I finished them. In the pictures, it is very hard to see, but the lighter underside of the canopies is actually striped with hot pink and lime green, which explains the lime green blankets folded on their beds!


Here's Drew's bed.
And here's Luci's bed.

I sure wish they'd keep their room this clean everyday...but it is just a dream! Ah, the joys of parenting two girls ages nearly 8 and 5!

Today's quote:

Where is there dignity unless there is honesty?”~Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment