Thursday, December 9, 2010

16 days and counting...

The girls' school pictures came in finally. Here are this year's results. My opinion....eh, I do a better job! But they're cute so they look great in most any picture regardless of who's behind the camera! Here's Drew and her rockin' hair-do.


And here's Luci. Her hair was much neater than this when I sent her to school, but I guess you can't expect the photographer to actually CARE what they look like! I've already had no less than 6 people say, "I'll never order school pics again...I'll just take my kid(s) to you!" I'm also reminded that I should really clean my scanner glass!
In my last post, I posted pictures of the girls at the local Santa parade. The picture I thought would be in the paper (the city mayor talking to the girls) was actually replaced by this one!
And it just wouldn't be Xmas without a trip to mail some letters to Santa!!


Today's Quote:


In this age of instant coffee, overnight rush deliveries, and 30-second media sound bites, it's not surprising that children have discovered that their letters to Santa Claus can be sent by email.~Patrick Flaherty

He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. ~Roy L. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment