Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's new...

Saturday night, we invited Julie over for a rousing game of dominoes and she brought Hannah and Jordyn with her and all the girls colored Easter eggs.



Of course, the next day was Easter, and since we were having 3 girls, the bunny brought 3 baskets...complete with FAO Schwarz bears!



Hey! The bunny hid our eggs!

Now, on to my...uh, I mean DREW's latest obsession! A couple of posts ago, I showed you the bunkbed with the bedding I made. Here is my latest creation...livingroom furniture! It turned out so cute! Very shabby chic!




We have Sara for the week again as it is Easter break from school. To keep them busy, I have planned a few things. I bought a bunch of projects from Jo-Ann's and those have proven successful, so far. Tonight I'll be bringing them to my Sweet Adeline's rehearsal so they can listen to us sing. I wasn't intending to bring Luci, but I just don't think she'll let me out the door with the other two and not her! Hopefully they'll all behave...famous last words! Sometime during the week, I'd like to bring them to the theater to watch the Hannah Montana movie. If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky,
    I was off today and took N to see Hannah. It was pretty good, lots of opportunity to dance! I will be off again on Friday (I think) and maybe we will hit the zoo.

    ReplyDelete