Monday, April 11, 2011

Poor Tooth Fairy!!!

Hmmm, am wondering about the wisdom of the trading of money for teeth...Luci did it again! The very next day after losing her other top baby tooth, she came to me and said, "Mommy, look how loose THIS tooth is!!" I peered in her mouth, grabbed the indicated tooth and gave it a little wiggle. It was by far the loosest tooth she has ever had! I checked all her teeth the night before and it was the wiggliest of her remaining choppers, but it was by no means as loose as it was now! She must have been reaming pretty good on it all morning! So, I tied the string around it (absolutely NO hemming and hawing this time!!! Ha ha!) and one little tug was all it took! I didn't even yank, just pulled a bit and out it popped!

Of course, she requested and received another $5 and now she is richer than I am!!! What a kid! Just waiting for her to come say, "I've got a loose tooth again!" any day now! Pretty soon she won't be able to eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment