Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair-raising birthday and Xmas pics!

Being that I get bored with my hair so easily, I thought I'd try something new...on LUCI'S hair! Poor kid! She was game, so I tried my hand at rag rolling. Here is the rag 'do! Still cute...



She slept the night on the rags and in the morning I removed them. Here are the curls before I combed them out.
The expression on her face says it all! Ha ha!! I never laughed so hard in my life! Needless to say, she spent the rest of the day with STRAIGHT hair!
And the rest of her day consisted of wearing her birthday hat! Happy 5th birthday to my little monkey!! Here she is serenading us on the piano.
We had a family birthday party. Here she is blowing out the candles on her cupcake cake.
Papa warned her for a week that he was going to give her some birthday spanks! From the look on her face, I don't think they hurt!!
Four little China dolls sitting in a row!
Hannah Banana enjoys a cupcake!
Two of my besties!! It's SO nice having such wonderful friends! :-) (Check out Dan in the background gobbling a cupcake! Ha ha!!)
My dad celebrated his birthday on the 12th, so it was only fitting that he wear "The Hat"!
Luci rips into the hoarde of gifts!
Luci got a Twister game from Grandma and Grandpa. Here, the kids try her out! They had a ball!
Dan decides to give it a whirl!
Time once again for our annual Xmas portraits! Here's an impromptu shot in front of the tree.



The whole family.
My brother graciously offered to take our family shots. Dean wasn't doing a very good job of smiling, so after a little scolding from me, he decided to be a smartass and really give it a good smile! What a nut!
Ok, this is MUCH better!!! Pretty nice looking family if I do say so myself! Next year, I hope to have more faces in the family Xmas pics! :-D Stay tuned for more news on that front!!
And how could we NOT take one of these shots?! Gotta remember to push my glasses up on my nose more next time!!

Today's quote:

Then you should have died! Died, rather than betray your friends, as we would have done for you! ~J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment