Saturday, January 29, 2011

And the winner is.....

Mia! That's the name my dad chose for his newest little cutie-pie! Mia is definitely a people-puppy! She loves people and constantly wants to be held. Luci decided to park her butt in Papa's room and Mia then decided to park HER butt on Luci's lap for a little nap. This is the room the dogs usually prefer to hang out in during the day, both because my dad's usually in here for most of the day and also because he has a propane heater going during the winter months and it's the warmest room in the house! As you can see, Luci is surrounded by pooches!


Although I thought he was too young to really be jealous, he is VERY jealous of Mia! Last night when I brought her home, he loved nothing more than to romp around and play with her. Today, on the other hand, I think he realized that she's not going anywhere and has put a serious cramp in his "I'm the baby, gotta love me!" lifestyle! Ha ha!! Monty has resigned himself to a new puppy and even baby doesn't give her much attitude, but Darcy is just beside himself!
She is absolutely adorable! Her teeny little head is no bigger than a small plum!
Luci told me she needs her beauty sleep!

My gorgeous Luci.

You can't see it in this picture, but Mia was apparently born with a bobtail. If you look at the last post, in the video clip it is plain to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment