Friday, January 28, 2011

Gluttons for punishment!

We just can't get enough of those cute little dogs, I guess! Welcome to our new baby...well, technically, she's my dad's new baby, but since she'll reside with all of us, let's just call her another family member! She is a Chihuahua and is 11 weeks old. She doesn't have a name yet, my dad's working on that. I don't really prefer the names he's leaning towards, but it IS his dog! She loves to be held and I can tell she's going to be VERY spoiled!!


Kisses for her new papa!
Just LOOK at that adorable little face!!
Along with her love of being held, she's very frisky and loves to play!
A little clip of the new baby playing with Darcy. Darcy is such a small dog, but next to her, he looks huge!! He's only about 4 pounds or so!
Today's Quotes:
Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Carlotta O'Neill
Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment